Founded in 2004.
Started as a spin-off company of the University of Brussels (VUB).
double pass quickly became the international reference for talent development in sports and football in particular.
Today we are around 60 people.
Active all over the world.
We help clubs, federations and leagues on optimising their youth academies and ultimately their player potential.
“To inspire, stimulate and support all football stakeholders with regard to talent development is our reason of existence. Objectivity, adaptability, confidentiality and sincerity guide us in our services to our partners with the objective to be successful. To become successful… It all starts with talent development!
Mission & Vision
Bringing Inspiration, Innovation and Connection into Talent Development systems of Football Clubs, Leagues and Federations with the aim of optimizing player potential, improving the quality of the game and producing sustainable social & economic football capital.
Our vision is to be World leading in Talent Development Systems. This means we want to be active on a global scale, we want to be seen as the reference in academy and sport technical management and we want to be unique and innovative in our assessment, consulting and education services. We thrive for this uniqueness through:
- using our double pass model which has a mixture of scientific background and practical on and off the field relevance
- highly experienced staff members
- the transfer of our knowledge through content, processes and technology
- international benchmarks, certification and best practices
- co-creation and adaptation to the situational context of our customers