We assess talent development systems of clubs. We also evaluate federations on their overall talent development set-up and their youth national teams.
Our assessment is the basis for support and a certification which guarantees the quality of the talent development work.
We use our own developed scientific methodology which has further evolved through 15 years of practical experience. The core elements of our assessment are:
- What is the strategy, structure and organisational set-up of the club? What is the position and contribution of talent development in achieving the targets of the club?
- How effectively are operations run?
- What does the football specific approach of the academy look like on and off the pitch?
- What is in place to support the individual development of players?
- How productive is an academy? How many players come through?
- What is the federation’s or league’s involvement in quality assurance? Do they incentivise talent development? Do they have systems in place to protect investments of the clubs?
Based on the assessment we score and benchmark the results.