"Foot PASS is a quality evaluation based on relevant and objective criteria, offering tangible conclusions that shed a clear light on the strong and the weak points of a clubs youth training. The clubs and their managers receive guidelines and support in order to improve the quality and functioning. The system of stars as quality branding urges us to reach higher levels."
Matthias Sammer, Sports technical director DFB
"There has never been as much attention for the quality of our youth academies as the past year, since the implementation of Foot PASS. The discussions were very productive and will certainly help us to optimize our core product: football!"
Holger Hieronymus, Manager Football affairs in the Bundesliga
The aim of Foot PASS Deutschland is to measure the quality of and then certify the professional youth training organizations in the Bundesliga clubs, based on a scientific and objective analysis. The distribution of the ‘solidarity funds’ originating from the UEFA champions League can then be distributed based on the level of the youth academye.
- Commissioners: Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH (DFL) andDeutscher Fußball-Bund (DFB)
- start 2006
- 2007-2010: Foot PASS 1.0: audits in 48 Bundesliga, 1st, 2nd and 3rd division clubs
- 2010-2011: Foot PASS 2.0: audits in 29 Bundesliga, 1st, 2nd and 3rd division clubs
- Project Manager: Ajoscha Bonarius
- Auditors: Felix Imm, Philipp Kaß, Andreas Steiert
- @: firstname.lastname@example.org